Posts by noah7109
6 posts total, newest first.
Golden SS accountin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying - It's me Leaf. I am looking to buy and will give you $15 for the accounts.SnapSteeze's DayZ Key Shop Vouch Threadin Vouches - Date: 2/22/2014
Other Person Involved: -
Item that has been sold/traded: 1 DayZ/OA Key
Selling Thread (URL): /forum/showthread.php?t=795323
Optional: Took less than five minutes, as soon as the payment went through, I go>Vouch Thread :3<in Vouches - Date: 1/25/14
Item: Key
Comment: I paid $10 for a legit key, and after the payment went through to him, I got the key right after. Legit, fast and cheap service.Garry's Mod Script Threadin Garry's Mod Coding & Resources - This is the code.
local function NoSpread()
if GetConVarNumber("Derp_no") == 1 and LocalPlayer().GetActiveWeapon != nil then
local wep = LocalPlayer():GetActiveWeapon()
if wep.dataGarry's Mod Script Threadin Garry's Mod Coding & Resources - It is named recoil.lua. I've used Hera before and when I typed lua_openscript_cl hera.lua, it worked perfectly fine. I'm really not sure what this is. I can take a screenshot of the folder.
http://i39.tinypic.com/5133if
Showing the 5 most recent posts.