Posts by assassinx98
11 posts total, newest first.
Battlefield 4 for half price!in Battlefield 4 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Confin3d;8966261]When you get to the screen where you input your info I turned off the proxy ]
Not sure what you mean by it only works the first time, I've been able to do it multiple times[/QUOTE]
dude i f*ckinBattlefield 4 for half price!in Battlefield 4 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Confin3d;8966261]When you get to the screen where you input your info I turned off the proxy
Not sure what you mean by it only works the first time, I've been able to do it multiple times[/QUOTE]
oh, did u creaBattlefield 4 for half price!in Battlefield 4 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Confin3d;8966220]Copied the wrong one from my list, I updated the post[/QUOTE]
oh wait, i forgot to read the part where it says it only works for the first time installing firefox. okay ill tryBattlefield 4 for half price!in Battlefield 4 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Confin3d;8966220]Copied the wrong one from my list, I updated the post[/QUOTE]
thanks for the proxy, working.
but im still getting that error, i tried several times already, on chrome and on firefox :(
can u trBattlefield 4 for half price!in Battlefield 4 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Confin3d;8966091]Follow the steps in the guide and use this proxy 186.47.84.139 port 8080 once you get to the part where you checkout with paypal or your credit card you turn the proxy off.
Not sure why you nee
Showing the 5 most recent posts.