Posts by Headpuster
5 posts total, newest first.
Need help at a PTC Functionin Combat Arms EU Hack Coding/Source Code - already get it workin, just forgot this with the hooked functin, but thanks :)Need help at a PTC Functionin Combat Arms EU Hack Coding/Source Code - ah thank you ->
sure I can explain it:
Push szCommand <- push the command on the stack
mov eax, ADR_ENGINE <- copys the address of engine to eax, cause can't call it direct
call eax <- calls the address with a e9 jump
adNeed help at a PTC Functionin Combat Arms EU Hack Coding/Source Code - Hey guys, I'm currently writing a PTC function, the Address for Engine I got from
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/224-combat-arms-eu-hack-coding-source-code/362072-updated-updated-addies-25-12-2011-a.html
but ingame nothingVisual Unlimited HP / Control HP No. [ Visual ]in Combat Arms EU Hack Coding/Source Code - And how I can use it?
Bytes?[UPDATED]Updated Addies [10/03/2011]in Combat Arms EU Hack Coding/Source Code - Could you update the addys please?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.