Posts by d7x
57 posts total, newest first.
[Tutorial] Finding Pointers (EXTREMELY SHORT)in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I do this alot but I never got any cshell.dll...[Release]NoRecoil Easy Wayin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Ploxide, do you physically have to be in the game? or can you do this all from mod shop? From mod shop I only get down to 4 addresses and 1 results in a crash.FINDING POINTERS!?!?in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Yes go to cheat engine forums and look for the pointer tutorials.[Release] My Unfinished .CTin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Seemliss I find that Cheat Engine didn't work with it, try an UCE.
BTW for no spread just find it yourself (not that hard), do the basic pointer searches for it and then make a trainer out of it. I think mine came out tlittle help with addressesin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat_arms/28187-tutorial_left-right_spread_gone.html
I find it better to stay with 50 or so addresses and narrow it down by ones that are at the value 0.
BTW when you do the search when
Showing the 5 most recent posts.