Posts by malbolger
38 posts total, newest first.
(EA) EULA Warning!!!!in Battlefield Heroes Hacks - Unless expressly permitted by EA in writing or as required by applicable law, you are expressly prohibited from reproducing, sub-licensing, broadcasting, modifying, adapting, renting, lending, leasing, distributing or ot(EA) EULA Warning!!!!in Battlefield Heroes Hacks - double postWall Hack Releasein Battlefield Heroes Hacks - Everytime I try this my guy in game is stripped of all items and his Icons are blank, although I can still see the smoke when I press the stealth key, I hear no bullets and my guy runs around all contorted, any idea's?Noxen Hacks.in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Don't worry people, he never had any hack, AT MOST they made a small GUI which made it look like it was loading something, Then he just plays on a well known Public hack from another site and turns on a speed hack *yawn*My bypass had so many downloads that...in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Iwin, I respect that you went hrough a tut and all but... you boast more about a tut bypass, then carter takes liver pills... srsly.. your a god of noobs. you dont need to keep making new posts for them to praise you! /f
Showing the 5 most recent posts.