Posts by X HiPPY
12 posts total, newest first.
Working Hacksin Battlefield Play4Free Hacks - The aimbot doesnt work?
Do i have to hold down V for the aimbot?Help with 1.1 Nukerin Java - I have all the code right, I Have retyped it many times....
The only thing that is giving me a error is the .func
This the the func code i have : .func_35644_a
Whats the updated one for 1.1?Help with hackingin Minecraft Help - You sir just called people who code minecraft a nurd :\ Thats not cool
Look on here in the Tutorial section, Theres a tut called your fist hacked client, Read it and complete itVCAHaxClient vMudkipz-11[Client][Servernomic GUI][Tracer!][2000+ D/Ls]in Minecraft Hacks & Cheats - It try it, everytime i click login, It takes me to my %appdata%| How to make your first hack client! | Original Author |in Minecraft Tutorials - I typed everything the same way you did
82736
82735
and i jumped the same height :\
Showing the 5 most recent posts.