Posts by Gamemaster666
85 posts total, newest first.
Combat Arms Crashing At Login Screen [No hacks used]in Combat Arms Help - I always have task manager Open, and even if there was a virus, I don't think the creator would be stupid enough to name it Virus.exe. Deleting random programs I dont know XD, well it would be a good idea... until I get Combat Arms Crashing At Login Screen [No hacks used]in Combat Arms Help - [quote=Byrd;2583592]do you have portal on your computer???
if so uninstall that bs
and then try
and if not
i reccomend a very thorough virus scan cuz it sounds like the file is corrupted in some kind of way[/quote]
Im Combat Arms Crashing At Login Screen [No hacks used]in Combat Arms Help - rofl I have downloaded it and uninstalled it five times, Thanks for replying but I honestly dont think that is going to help at all XDCombat Arms Crashing At Login Screen [No hacks used]in Combat Arms Help - Basically after the loading screen(the part with the guy running), the screen flickers, goes to desktop, Combat Arms is no where to be found, no error message. If I run from the site, I can get a bit further onto the logBravia's Hook 1.4in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Yea, Not getting the magic box here either :(
Yes did run as admin
tried valk, perx, and red drag, Pretty sure its not injector problem
Showing the 5 most recent posts.