Posts by Unscrewed
24 posts total, newest first.
SessionSweeper - Empty and lock your session with hotkeys!in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=khalidtech16;12758225]Neat release my friend, keep up the great work[/QUOTE]
Thank you. :-)
I plan on adding a hotkey to skip export cooldowns soon that doesn't touch the game's memory (so almost no chance to getSessionSweeper - Empty and lock your session with hotkeys!in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=KneezMz;12755995]Other tip:
Hold ALT + ENTER for 8 seconds and voilà! No one is in your public session![/QUOTE]
Meh, holding a combination of keys... too much effort. And no easy toggleable session lock.
With th[PC] RavenLord Recovery Services - Money | Unlocks| RP| Recovery| Free money lobbiesin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) User Services/Shops - I referred a friend, and we both got a very nice deal and even 30 seconds extra of dropping! Very fast service definitely recommend! <3SessionSweeper - Empty and lock your session with hotkeys!in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - SessionSweeper 1.2
SessionSweeper allows you to empty and lock your current session with the simple press of a button.
There is no load screen, so it's a very convenient way to avoid cheaters and people who interrupt yoA bit Smarter : Multihack 3.4a [FullyExternal]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Detected. Got VAC banned. Protected with Enigma (every check-up checked, password protected, file & registry virtualization, etc.) I felt it coming so luckily my secondary got banned. I got banned mid-competitive round.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.