Posts by Trackloder
469 posts total, newest first.
LEM account | 800 hours | 130 wins FOR CSGO Skinsin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - Hey , today I want to sell my LEM account for CSGO skins only !
http://puu.sh/lmwdG/8ed165e2b8.jpg
About :
- 200% LEGIT and SAFE !
- Not going first under any reason ! (OMM can be used)
- I'm looking for CSOver 400 cs:go keys 2$ each paypalin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - Talking to you on steam , TerKa50$ of keys or skins !in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - Hey , i'm looking for 50$ of keys or skins , I don't really care it's just for gamble. /gewd
- I'll not go first. (I've a lot of vouch here , trusted seller)
add me on skype : cenavsortonBuying LEM accountin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - I have one , add me on skype : cenavsorton /gewdCASHOUT MY INVENTORY (70%)in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - Bought 16 keys , all went good , fast trader and very friendly ! /gewd
Showing the 5 most recent posts.