Posts by xTwilightD
72 posts total, newest first.
Anyone get OPK to work with Vista?in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I've been able to get every other hack to work with Vista except OPK...has anyone managed to get it work with Vista and if so can you give me the exact link you used? Thanks.Vista d/cing on 65k flag game?in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - All 5(don't ask) computers in this house are Vista.Vista d/cing on 65k flag game?in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Is there any way to stop dcing or am I stuck because of Vista? :X I wanted to get a nub account to GotA rank :/[Release] GudSoldier's Public Trainer v1.0in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Hehe, I'll be looking forward to the one tommorow. ( OPK doesn't work on this 1 btw)65k Flag mode levelingin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I'll join you. PM me ur ign.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.