Posts by Stebbieff
25 posts total, newest first.
Pub Console 1.5 for NA & EUin Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - Nvm found out what was wrong for me :P Switched to PerX and forgot to Run as Admin Rookie mistakePub Console 1.5 for NA & EUin Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - I guess im not getting the same problem. The game doesn't crash it loads but the console doesn't show upPie's Bind V 2.0 [NA]in Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - I Would read the other posts for an answer but this has 109 Pages so i guess i'll just ask. The OHK Bind works fine but the godmode ''Slash'' Button gives me the evil core pick up.Pub Console 1.5 for NA & EUin Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - This Clearly made my day better :)[EU] How i got detectedin Vindictus Discussions - [QUOTE=alexsasuke13;5633360]There's no secret brah.All you need is a brain and read the rules on how to NOT get detected.
BTW the guy who said nexon looks at the secondary weapons,that's not right,I was still using the 9
Showing the 5 most recent posts.