Posts by zhm86
3 posts total, newest first.
[Ghosts 3.5.4.X] Visual Tool 1.6 R5in Call of Duty 10 - Ghosts Hacks & Cheats - Is it possible to implement "Disable all FX" function in singleplayer?BO2 Lag 'o Meterin Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - I think this is of great use,it can help us to analyse the network.
I'm suffering the connection interrupt problem,I want to solve it.
But I dare not use it because I don't know whether it will be detected.
Anyway,thaCould someone upload all of *.sdm files in MAIN folder?THXin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Help - I have downloaded all the files of DLC3&4,these maps works well in game
but I can't find these DLC maps in map list.
This is because I don't have the latest sdm file of DLC4.
If you have DLC4,please upload all the sdm
Showing the 3 most recent posts.