Posts by Badest1
85 posts total, newest first.
Trading lvl 30 Gold 2 account, don't have 17 champions.in League of Legends Marketplace - Kk I'll add you.Trading lvl 30 Gold 2 account, don't have 17 champions.in League of Legends Marketplace - I'm tired of League Of Legends so i'm trading my account (EUNE).
This season i am Gold 2 i have Morgana victorious skin and i have Elise victorious skin from last year.
I only need 17 champions (azir, zyra, rek'sai etcEasy Customizable Shader Dot!!in All Points Bulletin Reloaded Hacks - Will this get us banned ?
Cuz its a program that works with APB...Trading Origin account with Crysis 3 on it for APB Accountin All Points Bulletin Reloaded Hacks - Srry "maxswgg" i can't trade you :/
You are way to low rank and got nothing :/
I'm trading for Crisis 3,so i need full crim/enforcer (FULL RANK) with possibly premium and/or some arma gun.Trading Origin account with Crysis 3 on it for APB Accountin All Points Bulletin Reloaded Hacks - [QUOTE=maxswgg;7578661]Well) HAve you a Skype?[/QUOTE]
Yees :D
Pm me your Skype name :)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.