Posts by Greenbox
14 posts total, newest first.
[Release] OPK againin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Are there specific position for specific maps? (Like Ctrl 1 for Warhead) etc... Does changing them in game work properly or does it just teleport you somewhere wierd.[Release] OPK againin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - The positions goes wierd if I use numpad 2. I can't get back to the normal OPK spot anymore and spawn somewhere far away, and keeps moving up and down.
And when you hit the very bottom...
http://img185.imageshack.us/i[Release] OPK againin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Yeah warhead is one of the working one, as it never changed from pre-patch.
Warhead and Cold Seed are the working ones, though in Cold Seed, the spawns are still a bit wierd, and some people can't be killed.[Release] OPK againin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - You knife.
I can't kill them if I am inside them, or if they are in the opposite direction of where all the guns cross.
And Two Towers, you are at the same spot as pre-patch, near Team Alpha's spawn. You can still be s[Release] OPK againin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - You press num pad 1 before you join any games.
Cold seed - seems to work well there, since I seem to be far away from the map and underground, though not as good as before, when it was in the air. In the current one, som
Showing the 5 most recent posts.