Posts by SuperMonkeyMan
67 posts total, newest first.
Riptide v1.1.2 | Ghost Aim | Perfect ESP | Advanced Aimbot | Plus More! [NA/EU]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Won't work for me on Windows 8, the hack just doesn't show up in CA. Works fine on Windows 7 though.AFK botin Combat Arms Hack Requests - Sooo, does anyone have an AFK bot? If you just make it join games in Papa it wouldn't even affect your kdr. :)[UFB-Falin] FUCKING SUPERKNIVES.in Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - I really do thank you for making these mods, and I'm sorry for the complaints you are getting. But do you think that you could possible make one that is a tiny bit slower so that those of us whom this disconnects would bCA Cleanerin Combat Arms Help - Does anyone have a good CA cleaner that will stop people from being able to detect that i ever had hacks on my computer?
Also, when people TV you, what do they do to see if you hack?MPGH Neononxxx hookin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Can anyone help me out here, whenever I try to inject a hack it doesn't work in-game. I run the injector as administrator, set the process to Engine.exe, select the hack and click inject then open CA and it says it injec
Showing the 5 most recent posts.