Posts by striderplus111
9 posts total, newest first.
League of legends Tutoringin League of Legends Help - Hi I think this is an awesome idea. I've been searching the net to improve myself but I think improving yourself through experience is way better. Anyway this is perfect for me so if you don't mind I'd like to learn how CAEU DumpedFiles 6/1/2012in Combat Arms EU Hack Coding/Source Code - What does this do or mean?Wallhack/Chams Rez Original player coloursin Combat Arms EU Mods & Rez Modding - Works like a charm, thank you for the release![EU] How i got detectedin Vindictus Discussions - It's interesting to think that Vindictus EU would keep log files of everyone’s playtime, and to examine all log files of all players to discover hackers. However the most likely scenarios would be to that you were Vindictus Version?in Vindictus Help - I bet that'll sure kill my ping lol, anyway I'll still give it a try. Can you perhaps send me a link or direct me to a post that'll cover this?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.