Posts by stompyourego
9 posts total, newest first.
Editing Ranks/Perks/Unlocks etc. With Cheat Engine 5.6 (1.0.184)in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Tutorials - It says I have negative exp to next level. Does that sound about right? I closed the trainer like Mel told me then I pressed play checked my stats.Editing Ranks/Perks/Unlocks etc. With Cheat Engine 5.6 (1.0.184)in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Tutorials - Hmm, what's some legit info now I'm trying to figure out for prestige 3 lol. Can I press play with the trainer open to check my current stats?Editing Ranks/Perks/Unlocks etc. With Cheat Engine 5.6 (1.0.184)in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Tutorials - I'll try it however; I'm already level 70 shouldn't I just add a week?Editing Ranks/Perks/Unlocks etc. With Cheat Engine 5.6 (1.0.184)in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Tutorials - Thanks, i'll give it a shot.Editing Ranks/Perks/Unlocks etc. With Cheat Engine 5.6 (1.0.184)in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Tutorials - [quote=Melodia;1716540]CE 5.6 is the latest,
Google is your Friend -> Let me google that for you (http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Cheat+Engine+5.6)
Or click the link in my Siggy for my trainer, Witch is probably easier for yas
Showing the 5 most recent posts.