Posts by Debugger
63 posts total, newest first.
ASCII by addysin WarRock Hack Source Code - [quote=zerohead;3442364]It's about the addy-find-program Ollydbg, all addys have their "ASCII", their values in words. If you have the addys, how can I find the ASCII's?[/quote]
:lol:
Why did you create a new accountxChocolatex v4.5 Finalin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=flameswor10;3418691]It has to do with Hex Editting tehe[/quote]
I assume that would work as well, but since it's packed with Themida/VMProtect (possibly both because of the EP section), it would result in a errxChocolatex v4.5 Finalin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - It's no joke. It has been done, and I can assure you flameswor10 has/can done it.xChocolatex v4.5 Finalin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=BrianV12;3416397]Deleting the hack DLL, using CCleaner, and unrar again, seems to work for me. Stayed up all night playing with it. It does D/C after like 6 games, but just unrar it again, lol.[/quote]
Good wor[Help]Get locationin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Coding / Programming / Source Code - It's the parameters of the func...
Showing the 5 most recent posts.