Posts by ilan77
108 posts total, newest first.
Helpin Blackshot Help - I'm newbie, I'm just asking which dll do we need to coding to make the wallhack?Genesys 3.0 | No Recoil, No Spread and Weapon Speed |in Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=COD3RIN;9924707]
Paste both in system 32 and systemwow64 down in system32[/QUOTE]
Well I guess your are Malaysian. boboGenesys 3.0 | No Recoil, No Spread and Weapon Speed |in Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Rullez;9922066]Good Job !!
Coder.Anonymous --- > R.I.P English /ohshit[/QUOTE]
Yaa, I noticed that too boboGenesys 3.0 | No Recoil, No Spread and Weapon Speed |in Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=COD3RIN;9921809]
how about put only blackshot without exe[/QUOTE]
Can't inject at all.Genesys 3.0 | No Recoil, No Spread and Weapon Speed |in Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - I tried,There is no 'Blackshot.exe' process.I try find the blackshot.exe on task manager it direct me to 'atiesrxx.exe'
Showing the 5 most recent posts.