Posts by Delay
9 posts total, newest first.
My new workin Showroom - [quote=Gourav2122;326774]EFF hopefully those aren't you school grades, so then what dose the logo stand for?(I still like it none the less)
like your 1st sig is that saber? also text was hard to make out i thought it My new workin Showroom - --My Logo 1st--
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa66/effects2/rtbhyrtgujhyuycopy.png
---Some request---
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa66/effects2/Hitmoi1copy-2.png
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa66/effecS>lvl 90 Dr gunz acc/ has a lot of donors D:in Gunz General - Idk it work on everything else.... are links blocked here?
But if you want to see them then a.....
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa66/effects2/Gunz011-2.jpg
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa66/effects2/GuSome ugly pics of me xDin General - [quote=Dec0r87930;310978]This "Delay" guy LIES !
Look at the link of pics: myspacecopy.jpg
FAKE NIGGER !!![/quote]
Wow... i jsut started to read this D: I am a Whore?
But a.... wtf are you talking about Dec.....
itsSome of my noob workin Showroom - [quote=gorey;309744]good job i like the halo and assassin creed the best did u really make them?[/quote]
Yea, I might be able to teach the style/how i made the assassin creed one if you wish xD.
[quote=s34d0g;309762]I
Showing the 5 most recent posts.