Posts by twind
52 posts total, newest first.
EU GM MODEin Vindictus Discussions - It was a keylogged GM account that they forgot to set up a secondary password on.BaseCon v3 [NA] - Alternative bindfix, kindain Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Nico;6476512]I think I know what the problem is, next version will have EU support.[/QUOTE]
Cool, thanks, looking forward to that then.BaseCon v3 [NA] - Alternative bindfix, kindain Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=chidiebele15;6476473]can u link the command list website. and is trans ever gana work again?[/QUOTE]
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/267-vindictus-hacks/475064-command-list-06-30-tenkan-sky_dragon.html
I think theBaseCon v3 [NA] - Alternative bindfix, kindain Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Nico;6476183]Could be because of EU, dunno why though. Does it happen every time?[/QUOTE]
Allright, I tried some more times and unfortunately it never works, the same crash message pops up every time right afteBaseCon v3 [NA] - Alternative bindfix, kindain Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - Yes, happened every time, tried five times I think with the different injectors. I can try some more times and see if it happens to go through.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.