Posts by morphine3
8 posts total, newest first.
Offering services to solve hacking problemsin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I followed a different tutorial, I open the CombatArms.exe file (From Harolds bypass), then I run Combat Arms. I press start, and it says; "Failed to Inject .DLL" I tried using the fix (renaming the .ini) and it still diGP HACK ISSUE...in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - ok,
i was talking to someone in game and he said he was getting his GP =/ so i dunno..GP HACK ISSUE...in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - i used 1399999, the value it says to use..
it worked for me before..
and kanon. its always been client side and it worked before, thats not the issue.GP HACK ISSUE...in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - ok, so i did the ENTIRE gp hack thing properly, got my rank up. said i got 7500 GP or whatever, (i know it comes out to 7,000).. but then when i go check for my money its not there =/
whats wrong?Money hack fixedin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - ok so its showing i rank up and get the GP.. but im not actualy receiving it..
Showing the 5 most recent posts.