Posts by KingLoyal
292 posts total, newest first.
8 CHAMPION ABILITIES That Could Exist in the FUTURE - League of Legendsin League of Legends Discussions - I've seen that video and in all honesty, I'd say no to most of them because if they implement those abilities, champion will become both broken and unbalanced.
Great effects for the one who made the video though.Just dropped a Chroma Case.in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - Already sold, requesting lock ^^Just dropped a Chroma Case.in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - I just dropped a Chroma Case from a competitive game, my friends told me to sell it asap because it's expensive.
Willing to sell it for 7$ (8.40$ on marketplace) via PayPal only.
If interested post here or PM me with y[Cheap] Want to sell NA Account | Championship Thresh OWNED | Rare Skinin League of Legends Marketplace - Bump..
/10char
Selling the account for 25$[Cheap] Want to sell NA Account | Championship Thresh OWNED | Rare Skinin League of Legends Marketplace - Bump.
/10char
Showing the 5 most recent posts.