Posts by Ashurion
54 posts total, newest first.
ZEROCOOL!!!!in Team Fortress 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=panickeyaxes;6547249]
Why in the FUCK was zerocool banned? he was like the NUMBER ONE hacker here. He had every hack updated every time a new update came out for ANY game. I vote we bring ZeroCool Back.
:mad:[/QUOfor all ho is is afraid of getting hacked by the remote access trojanin Team Fortress 2 Hacks - I don't think this is where you post this stuff...Any way to decrease waiting time for co-op match making?in Team Fortress 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=lukeryy12;6505093]Just go to servers, and in maps type mvm no caps, Refresh, Click a server, Boom.[/QUOTE]
Oh and make sure to join a server with less than 6 people. :PTF2 Hack (06.08.2012) Leechedin Team Fortress 2 Hacks - New update, probably patched.
Edit: Nevermind. Just tested it, still appears to be working.TF2 Hack (06.08.2012) Leechedin Team Fortress 2 Hacks - Whenever I start my computer or restart it, I can get the hack working properly... but only for a short time after the restart. If I try to open the hack menu after a while it crashes. I think it isn't really the hack it
Showing the 5 most recent posts.