Posts by Kasudain
40 posts total, newest first.
Now that trade bots are impossible...in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - And how, exactly, would someone who has never coded anything ever do that? Is there a 'Hacking ROTMG for Dummies' around here somewhere?Now that trade bots are impossible...in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - Unfortunately, I'm studying linguistics at university, not programming. There are no options for someone who can't make their own program, then?Now that trade bots are impossible...in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - ...are there any other ways to automatically sell items? The old autotrader from this forum doesn't work anymore.Autotraderin Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - How did you make it work? I put my email into the client, and put in what I want to sell, but the autotrader just prompts me to make sure I have the item I want to sell in my inventory, even though I definitely do. Any iAutotraderin Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - Thanks, this sounds useful. I'll look it up tomorrow.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.