Posts by .Radar
329 posts total, newest first.
Combat Manual v1 ; Combat Arms Extreme Toolin Combat Arms Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - [QUOTE=aeronyx;6140877]Wow, this must have taken forever!
/Approved![/QUOTE]
Oh yea. The guns took forever. Entourage next version. This took like 3 day -.- v2 will be more sexy.Nightmare Classicin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Crash alot ? Idk why? I use PerX never work.Injector help llin CrossFire Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - [QUOTE=Infractured;5982816]I know I'm posting a lot of posts about injectors, but I need help.
So I've finished my injector. Thanks to ryanhawk and others helping me through my process, I am done. But almost..
I tested SELLING GOA HAS 28 Permanentsin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - this is so fake :D 1 post = not trusted :D you can see the screen shot date. Or he just use .rez to change and edit ... lulHard-Style Republic 1.0|CA[NA]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Entourage can you tell them the problem? they keep crashing.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.