Posts by Willie Chen
52 posts total, newest first.
Negative paypal balancein Marketplace Talk - If you have any method payments (banks or cards) still linked and you won’t pay, they are allowed to force a payment through to pay off the negative balance. They might also send debt collectors (pretty rare). UnleUrban Outfittersin Marketplace Talk - I tried last monthUrban Outfittersin Marketplace Talk - I tried a Nintendo switch and failed. They asked for police report so I ended up returning itUBER rides On your Referral in Just 1.5$ Only ( Best Deal Ever )in User Services - Another vouch! Bought 5 more rides and now I’m like 30 rides in and they’re all perfectly fine. Fast turnaround time like usual and it great service as always. Thank you!Buying on Chinese websites? Alipay/Wechatin Marketplace Talk - Well first, the currency in China is yuan, not yen. Yen is for Japan. Anyways, 1500 yuan equals about $200+ so I have no clue why tf it’s trying to charge you $400. Possibly for shipping and international fees but
Showing the 5 most recent posts.