Posts by BurnPara
11 posts total, newest first.
Public Aimbotin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Wow, you're just a douche threadstarter. I mean, I'm a VIP on a site that MPGH so called hate, but I dun make fun of either sites. Like wdf, if you wanna be so homo, make your own hacks. Bet you couldn't even code a simpNo Spread No Recoilin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Yeah, why DO you guys hate eachother? And what kinda attack?[Problem]Mpgh Pub Hack V1.05in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=harrymus2;401763]ok heres how i solved my problem.. i have vista 64 bit..
listen..
1.download the hack...make new folder on desktop and extract the hack to that new folder on the desktop
2. the three files in t[Problem]Mpgh Pub Hack V1.05in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - You guys need to put all the files in the Combat Arms folder and for your convinience (I dunno how to spell that), right click the exe and go to the "Send to" option and click Desktop. After that, click on the exe, launcSeptemeber Bypassin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=Ekko;373071]So get a syringe...
Dilute it first though...[/quote]
Lol
You're funny
Showing the 5 most recent posts.