Posts by asdlolasd123
9 posts total, newest first.
DayZ Singleplayer 1.7.2.6in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - It never happened to me, maybe you don't have enough permissions ?DayZ Singleplayer 1.7.2.6in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=TurdBurglar;6970877]asdlolasd123
Thank you for the tutorial, I followed your instructions step by step which allowed me to create a fresh new DayZ_SP_plus.Chernarus.pbo. Once I booted the game, I did have the 00Why hack a simple game??in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=chunkyfunland;6968848]Not that it really justifies it or anything but I hack because about 20% if not more of the population of Day Z does and if you don't have the same or better hacks with which to defend yourseDayZ Singleplayer 1.7.2.6in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - - download and install cpbo.exe
- now start cpbo.exe and click "yes" so that it will be inserted in the context menu ( the one that opens with right click )
- now right click on "DayZ_SP_plus.Chernarus.pbo" and click on Why hack a simple game??in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - the real question is: why don't you use commas ?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.