Posts by CombatModder-
735 posts total, newest first.
[Black Ops II in Combat Arms]Mod Pack Part I of II: Camosin Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - [QUOTE=Evasive;8621870]Hey CombatModder- , do you think you can make the newest camos that came out? I would like them, if you had extra time on your hands that is. /yaay
If you could make it work, I think the Rouge cam[Black Ops II in Combat Arms]Mod Pack Part I of II: Camosin Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - [QUOTE=john.r;8616273]back to your 2 second mods i see.[/QUOTE]
stop talking to me. i dont want to hear your shitGYOKURO OF TopGear PRESENTS: M14 TO M14 SEin Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - nice, is there a way to texture the scope?[Black Ops II in Combat Arms]Mod Pack Part I of II: Camosin Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - [QUOTE=omfg im ur mom;8606463]You need to resize the camos to fit the gun images in the shop. Camos still need some work, don't use patterns for the actual camouflages, make a custom camo and modify colors and looks for [Black Ops II in Combat Arms]Mod Pack Part I of II: Camosin Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - Black Ops II Camos on CA guns
Some of the Camos didnt blend right with the guns so i didnt use them
Can Someone get an ingame for the Party Rock Camo? i dont have a clan
DEVGRU
http://imageshack.us/a/img7
Showing the 5 most recent posts.