Posts by hellraiser541
129 posts total, newest first.
[1.6.2] Obsidian Client [Optifine][Rei's Minimap]in Minecraft Hacks & Cheats - Well, i hope you'll update cuz most clients are just crap.. :cMinecraft 1.7.2 Hacked Client – WeepCraftin Minecraft Hacks & Cheats - Its a good client, great release
but only problem with it is that my fps keeps jumping from high to low, at one point i have 300-500 fps ( what i normally have ) then it jumps down to 15-30 fps at some points.... Any wayGusdnide Aimbot,WallHack,ESP 2.0in Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - [QUOTE=Lovroman;9030712]
What does it place in Temp folder ?
I don't think that it's anything bad if it places something in Temp folder as it probably places some files that are required for hack to work..boh1
I doesn'tGusdnide Aimbot,WallHack,ESP 2.0in Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - [QUOTE=Lovroman;9003144]
Press Insert button. /gewd[/QUOTE]
Hey, this hack was instatly placed in Users/Notgonnasaymyname/AppData/Local/Temp
I dont know about you but for me that seems suspicious..
Also it doesnt work [1.7.2] Nodus Client By: Sketch | OptiFine | X-ray | Clean GUI | ESP | Freecam | Morein Minecraft Hacks & Cheats - i only use it for minigames like the walls etc and I HATE THAT IT CRASHES IF YOU ACCIDENTLY PRESS TAB... this client is honestly shit, sorry but it really is >_<
Showing the 5 most recent posts.