Posts by Slyth
66 posts total, newest first.
[PATCHED] Nexon Passport Generator v2.0in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Nice.
First one that's worked for me, I congratulate and thank you.How to get HeadShot.exe aimbot to work more than one game /w chamsin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - This is strange. I DC a few seconds into a game. If someone else is getting this problem, I'll try and fix it, but I have to know if it's only me or not.Combat Arms Terminology.in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=xiiav;716133]These are some terms frequently used in Combat Arms.
Ace - Occurs in clan matches, when a single player of one team kills all players on the opposing team in a single round.
AFK - Refers to "AForum Rulesin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Instead of this, you could possibly edit Dave's post with permission, and change the date to 6/10/09, and copy/paste the rules.
Looks like a genuine MPGH hack that way.HOW NOT TO GET YOUR COMPUTER FUCKED UPin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=-UserName-;723537]someone posted this once but that thread was old it was this guy name -Xpliccit- but i dont know what happened to him =/[/quote]
I wrote this up, on my own. It was less than five minutes. Go
Showing the 5 most recent posts.