Posts by umad4life
31 posts total, newest first.
Col 3 - Perm Epic, and Rares! 15+ permsin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=plfreak;7720040]can i offer you nx on a account or dose it have to be codes from account you can keep or gift it yourself[/QUOTE]
I want nx codesCol 3 - Perm Epic, and Rares! 15+ permsin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=maniac16;7719363]Still up for sale?[/QUOTE]
Yes, have an offer for 40k atm, if you can make me a better offer, and get the nx tonight, I will take itCol 3 - Perm Epic, and Rares! 15+ permsin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=plfreak;7715360]get a MM i would trade around this time tomorrow thats when i get my nx tomarrow, how much gp is there now??[/QUOTE]
Thier is still over 4 millionCol 3 - Perm Epic, and Rares! 15+ permsin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=plfreak;7715175]would you do 35k nx i would have it tomorrow
---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------
40k nx and i will do it tomorrow final offer[/QUOTE]
If I don'Col 3 - Perm Epic, and Rares! 15+ permsin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - I am back home, I want to sell this soon
Showing the 5 most recent posts.