Posts by tim0n
9 posts total, newest first.
HackShield Bypass 2.0in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - lol AntiVir finds anything a virus and the other ones bogus as well.Combat Arms Going On The Path Of Self-Destruction?in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=KakashiRock;317387]I opened this thread discussing if CA was going to turn into another WR . Infested with hackers , Admins that don't do shit , and retarded players that can't speak correct english.
I mean c'IGN list in a PMin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - sure...add me to it...tim3n
I don't mind gettin banned lol.error with injectorin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Unless hes doing some other way of chams (for instance using engine and not D3D) it would be very hard to patch em lol.
I am also assuming he uses strides...they should still be working as mine do:
http://*********We messed CA upin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Just wait, im sure they have some anti cheat updates coming in.
This is a massive update as well so expect that public bypass to stop working.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.