Posts by Nimano
50 posts total, newest first.
[NA] League of Legends - Level 30 | 35 Champs | 12+ Skins | 3 RunePages [NA]in League of Legends Marketplace - Still for sale.Selling Bronze 3 - 96 champions - Loads of skins - $50-70in League of Legends Marketplace - You're a new member, and this is your first post.
I don't think you'll go far here, hope you get a fine start tho. =/
Also, please post some pictures on Champions & Skins. I'd like to see all Skins, IP & RP currency andLoL BPE Account / Paypalin League of Legends Marketplace - Skype-Name: The2Hunters
I got what you need.[EUW] League of Legends - Level 30 | 67 Champs | 4+ Skins | 5 RunePages [EUW]in League of Legends Marketplace - Still for sale.EUW ~ Lv 30 - 8464 RP - 6933 IP - 56 Skins - 89 Champions ~ CHEAPin League of Legends Marketplace - Still for sale for those who are interested.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.