Posts by tapsumbong
4 posts total, newest first.
Making DN CN Accounts For People [Free]in Dragon Nest Discussions - Can you make me an account with any username/password/email and PM me?
Sorry I cannot PM you as I do not have enough Posts.
I cannot get past the verification (SMS) - I'm not sure if you can now since this thread is quDragon Nest SEA v64: Disable GPK / Multiclient / Unblock Global Hotkeysin Dragon Nest Hacks & Cheats - greattt.... v.65 now
Have to wait for update again.Free Cod4: MW cd-key (legit)in Call of Duty Modern Warfare Discussions - [QUOTE=willrulz188;5798599]I have a non-steam one if someone wants it...
Banned on one server.. you'll know what one :D
Just PM me one good reason you want it.. then I'll pick
Just torrent the game and use the legit keDragon Nest SEA GPK Removed + GPK Removed MultiClient v54 UPDATED;02/13in Dragon Nest Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=miaoki;5757594]
http://www.cherrycredits.com/img/bar/logo.png
Version : 54
Additional - Running game without Updater
DragonNest /ip:203.116.155.81;203.116.155.82 /port:14300;14300 /Lver:2 /use_packing
Scr
Showing the 4 most recent posts.