Posts by mpghacc
4 posts total, newest first.
Walk through wallsin Hack Requests - Two months now. Considering there being no tutorials available we can now state that this is a RARE hack. If anybody seeks this same kind of hack, it can be thought that we must do this stuff on our own. After all, this Walk through wallsin Hack Requests - Incorrect. Such code is possible through modifying the coding of collision. I've seen this sort of hack in action in games like, SOCOM: US Navy Seals, Pokemon, Earthbound and many more games. To a programmer, to allow thWalk through wallsin Hack Requests - Hey, i've been searching google for months now and haven't found anyone who would teach how to hack a walkthrough wall. They don't even teach this stuff for console game cheating. So if anyone out there knows this, pleasSave file decodingin Hack Requests - Hi, I'd like to request a tutorial on decoding a encoded save file. I have an idea that the values and encoding function can be used to help. However, I have trouble figuring how I can even find the location of the funct
Showing the 4 most recent posts.