Posts by Adio_Cal_Pro
12 posts total, newest first.
[Solved]Questiong regarding rank hack.in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - Hey, z11. Thanks for the tip, I deleted the files in "players" and just restarted everything and it worked great. Thanks! Now, to try not to get banned from this ;)[Solved]Questiong regarding rank hack.in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - I'm here to ask this about "Trainers" I've used multiple trainers. And what I've come here to ask is that every time I restart my game my rank will just reset back to Level 10 Prestige. I know before 1.2.208 that never uMW2 Unlocker - 1.2.208in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - It works, but my rank just resets once I get done playing a match or something :|I Found my GUIDin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=gudsoldier;313443]Has anyone ever clicked that movie sight on my Signature...? It's a good site.[/quote]
I go there all the time :)Quick easy Combat Arms hack.in Programming Tutorial Requests - Is there any way i can code VB to make an Quick aimbot to aim at the head / waist? (If this makes sense)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.