Posts by nolzadehhh
20 posts total, newest first.
PokemonGO Blacklisting Ip's with lots of accounts in usein Pokemon Go Discussions - Is this what keeps me from logging into google?
I closed the bot already but let me explain it:
It was working 1hr ago, i let it run all the time since a few days. I did some breaks lasting a few hours, sometimes just *New Features*v1.3b Quick•Poke•Bot|100k-200k+ EXP PER HOURin Pokemon Go Hacks & Cheats - why do I get 0 stops found recycling faiiled 53/200?
It's a fresh account I want to bot on
https://gyazo.com/a5a779d0c03ad26ba45b5f46497d86c0
edit: duh, im stupid.
Had to set up account ahhaNecroBot - Updated w/ Tons of Features | Install Guidein Pokemon Go Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Copperhorse;11881066]If you have 2FA I believe you put your 2FA key in replacement of your PW, I may be wrong though.[/QUOTE]
You were right.
Finally a bot thats working since almost 20 hours :DNecroBot - Updated w/ Tons of Features | Install Guidein Pokemon Go Hacks & Cheats - https://gyazo.com/a319a40abc114e72dbc76e9e3830f6bb
any idea what this could mean? using latest release
had my google mail and password edited in, im using 2FA.
Just cleared it to null and now it says i have to fill it NecroBot - Updated w/ Tons of Features | Install Guidein Pokemon Go Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Hero;11880749]VIRUS THANKS KTHX[/QUOTE]
wut???
joke or srs ? xD
Showing the 5 most recent posts.