Posts by nectum93
217 posts total, newest first.
Tom Clancy's The Division [LFG] Find Groups and Playersin The Division Discussions & Help - [QUOTE=firekknight;11542944]Hay nectum93 I can find how to pm you and Id like to run im 174 gear score and 50 dz pm me or can you tell me how to pm u on here as i dont see a way and dont wish to put my name in game out Tom Clancy's The Division [LFG] Find Groups and Playersin The Division Discussions & Help - [QUOTE=Dannemille;11542827]Send me a PM dude[/QUOTE]
edit: 2 Slot for Incursion ! must have Extropy 1.5Tom Clancy's The Division [LFG] Find Groups and Playersin The Division Discussions & Help - [QUOTE=HeraklusG;11542775]I added you on uPlay man, got a second, so can go with 3. Easy peazy, accept asap, please![/QUOTE]
I've pmed you, add me for go at 4
Btw:
Platform: PC
Level and rank: Level 30 - Rank 99
LookiExtropy v1.3 - Aimbot - ESP - Teleport - No Reload - Fixesin Tom Clancy's The Division Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Umihara;11542108]Looks like 1.4 didnt come out before it was outdated... it be nice to have faster than 24 hours releasetime on downloading hacks :x i mean i allready trust said hacker\uploader not to mess too mucExtropy v1.3 - Aimbot - ESP - Teleport - No Reload - Fixesin Tom Clancy's The Division Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=scven;11542095]After update (1.1) not working. I hope ExtropyTD1.4 wıll be come ı wıll wait.:)[/QUOTE]
1.4 already released since 1st April.
You need wait the 1.5 now.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.