Posts by Glad4
17 posts total, newest first.
Selling a MAJ1 that has 1.5MIL GP and 8 PERMS.in Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - Read title.
Account has full information.
Account is 1G because it still has 1st anniversary items.
Enlist Date: June 2009.
Perms:
G18 Cobra
Max
Mei
G23
USP
ACR
M107CQ Air Force
G36E Valkyrie
AI want to buy a Majorin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - Krazy i've got a really good account for you.
Meets all the information.
Add me up on MSN and we can talk.
Michealfanyeahotmail.comSELLING MAJ3 ! 3PERM GUNS + PERM ELITE ! FOR 25KNX CODE NOW ! INFO INSIDEin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - I will buy this right now
add my msn
michealfanyeahotmail.comselling 2LT 3in Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - Ill buy this $5.
add my msn.
Michealfanyeahotmail.comWhat kind of account can I get for a 50$ karma koin.in Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - Add my msn
Michealfanyeahotmail.com
I have a great account to sell you
Showing the 5 most recent posts.