Posts by spazmeister
28 posts total, newest first.
Harold's Templatein Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Thanks a ton Harold, I now see what I was doing wrong! Your work is much appreciated, at least by me.MPGH Suggestion: Reduce Signature Sizein Suggestions, Requests & General Help - I agree, the allowed sig size is way outa control. Personally, i turn em off in my options, so I dont see 'em anyway.well there are no rules SO :/in America's Army 3 Hacks - You mean for the training itself? If so, there are many guides to answers for the medic tests, etc. Quite a few youtube vids for the last part (sneaking by the people). If your stuck on a certain part let me know, I'll tSelling Rohan account cracker! - $20in General Game Hacking - I remember the old Yahoo! web crackers, that's what this reminds me of. Anyway, good luck selling it or doing whatever with it.correct decisionin Spammers Corner - When you verify your account. :P
Showing the 5 most recent posts.