Posts by SSceptor
12 posts total, newest first.
[29 Features] Hotkey hackin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I pressed the numpad keys a lot and i kept switching num lock on and off also, Maybe doing that will make it work for you guys,it didn't work for me.[29 Features] Hotkey hackin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I used to code C++ on Warrock,I have no idea how CA works and how much more C++ i need to learn and if C++ even works on CA(idk).I was a beginner i only coded injectors -.-.Unless someone wants to teach me , i don't thi[29 Features] Hotkey hackin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - So far it isn't working for 64 bit computers.It's pretty obvious now that it is only for 32 bit computers,flames didn't work for me either,FML 64 bit FAILZ.[29 Features] Hotkey hackin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I didn't see no ad and also , I tried out the hack and it didn't work.Maybe it's my injector(perx) or my computer itself(64 bit is a bitch). Maybe it didn't just run at all for me since it didn't show a ad at all.[29 Features] Hotkey hackin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - 2.06 on my main and MugNuf ,Only the in game screen shots are the screen shots that will make your hack get approved. It is pointless to post a screenshot of CA when it doesn't show the hack :(.PM me a link to the hack?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.