Posts by newgrounds90
26 posts total, newest first.
BF1 Internal Hack V1.5 March 2017in Battlefield 1 Hacks & Cheats - I have a keyboard without a numpad, can I re-map the hotkey for the menu toggle somehow?Blue Bot (Lua Hack)in Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats - Thanks VERY much, blue kirby. MAKEE hack would crash my game, along with hera. This is the only one that worked. ThanksBO2 XP Trainer help?in Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Help - Hey there. I'm trying to make an XP trainer in Black Ops 2. I'm using CE, and I have all the addresses down, but do not know how to make it to the XP trainers like the "Individually XP Trainer". I'm trying to make somethPrimary Weapon Editor [MP v24] (+Tokens) v1.1in Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - Thank you, Jorndel for another trainer C:Are you banned? YES or NOin Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Discussions - Banned 4 times. 1 for magic wallhack, the other 3 for fucking with addresses. (trying to make an XP trainer)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.