Posts by lostprophetsown
64 posts total, newest first.
XBL MPGH Freindsin XBOX General Discussion - T4ST3 TH1S
Space after the 3, im usually on L4D2/1 or COD:MW2.
I'll be glad to play with you :)Anyone Up For Nuke Boosting? (360)in XBOX Customizing & Modding - [quote=Uzijewboy;2650763]lol you need to ask on ,pgh to boost you dont got anyfriends on xbox live to do that with man thats a fail im sorry lol[/quote]
Ever thought my friends just don't want to do it?
And i enjAnyone Up For Nuke Boosting? (360)in XBOX Customizing & Modding - [quote=evan80;2642096]fucking booster im going to hunt /you
AND JUST GO TO A 10TH LOBBY ![/quote]
The 3 10th lobbies, Ive waited for were fake lmao.
And i ended up just going into a FFA with the gamertag IM HITLER, Anyone Up For Nuke Boosting? (360)in XBOX Customizing & Modding - I lol'd.
I have no respect for you either?
You don't use full and correct english.
I hate nuke boosters, but in honesty, want to get quick xp and heard this is good.
By all means, if there is another quicker guaranteed Anyone Up For Nuke Boosting? (360)in XBOX Customizing & Modding - Hey guys,
Im just curious if anyones up for some nuke boosting for a bit?
Im bored and fancy some quick decent xp so yeah.
If you're up for it, add me (T4ST3 TH1S) and post your GT here also, just for reference.
Tha
Showing the 5 most recent posts.