Posts by Thz
10 posts total, newest first.
None123none Vouch thread!in Vouches - Date: 1-Feb-2016
Other Person involved: me and him
Item sold/traded: Paypal for ROTMG Life Pots
Selling thread: (won't let me post links on here)
Optional: Smooth trade. I went first. Vouch!SELLING Tons of ST, Tops, Abilities, Life, Skins...in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Talking to you on skype.Gunners RotMG Shop - Skins and ST Items for CHEAP! - also buying accounts!in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - I regret not refreshing the thread before I sent money, as I could have prevented this, but what can you do.Gunners RotMG Shop - Skins and ST Items for CHEAP! - also buying accounts!in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - -1.
Scammer, as I sent money he deleted me from skype and doesnt respond.
- - - Updated - - -
-1 rep, he is a scammer.
As I sent the payment he deleted me on skype.Selling UBHP, Pixie, Etherite, Sts, Skinsin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - +1 rep fast and easy.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.