Posts by fmacodicia
9 posts total, newest first.
Gun Codesin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Coding / Source Code - as used codes? thanks :)MPGH OWNin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - work inyector no detected, old UAV, euro.dll detected :(MPGH OWNin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - I appreciate your excellent work, now only missing dll updated because the old dll detect even the injectors made for other gamesXenocode service or XCServicesin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help - I have windows 7, 64 bit, in the task manager process Xenocode look, I press right click on it, then go to the service, to do the service does not appear, manually seek administrative tools, services and nothing! ccman32AVA Menu hack - UPDATE - (Jan. 29 2013 GERMAN TIME)in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - EXCELLENT! You updated how fast you wanna be like you master ccman32 you should be administrator MPGH :D THANKS!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.