Posts by Matt-One

34 posts total, newest first.

Regularly updated community macro thread [X7 Mouse]in Battlefield 4 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Mayion;9021574]^ /Approved. @ Matt-One Next time when you add an attachment please mention me.[/QUOTE] Hi Mayion, I did something wrong? How to mention people? Thank you :)Regularly updated community macro thread [X7 Mouse]in Battlefield 4 Hacks & Cheats - Well a new macro arrived this time for X7 and Bloody mouse, so you can use Oscar and Bloody software and make all happy ;) MACRO FOR : Scar-H CONFIGURATION OF THE WEAPON : RDS - Heavy Barrel - Angled Grip TYPE OF MACBloody V Series Mouse - AK 5C - No Recoil macroin Battlefield 4 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=SERGEAR;9020730]its too slow,i cant playing[/QUOTE] If you don't follow the instrunction no macro will work!!! You must use the sensitivity i write in the OP, if it is too slow just raise your mouse DPI ;)Regularly updated community macro thread [X7 Mouse]in Battlefield 4 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Yellow 13;9017229]Macro for [weapon name] The attachment that can be used: Sights: RDS/Holo/Iron (AK5C-Iron) Underbarrel: Any except folding/angled/deployed bipod Barrel: HB (AK5C-RDS-HB) - Compensator/Hider/SuppBloody V Series Mouse - AK 5C - No Recoil macroin Battlefield 4 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=SERGEAR;9009365]I tried but not works for me (somethings wrong i'll thing my fault) I Cant Set FOV and DPI Settings ! where i find ? Excuse my english and Thanx for Sharing[/QUOTE] I think you forget to change th

Showing the 5 most recent posts.

Talk with us