Posts by Dan31
29 posts total, newest first.
Dragon Nest SEA Bot Dnbot v110 R4 downloadin Dragon Nest Hacks & Cheats - Can we still use the hack as for now.. 7:18PM (GMT+8)Dragon Nest SEA Bot Dnbot v110 R4 downloadin Dragon Nest Hacks & Cheats - I got 4 account banned in a week :O wtf?Dragon Nest SEA Bot Dnbot v110 R4 downloadin Dragon Nest Hacks & Cheats - dnbot I have suggestions :
Please fix some dungeons,I've seen 2 bugs,
1. FDR (Flooded Downstream Ruins)
2. DOK (Dark Overlord Keep)
1. FDR- On the 2/3 rd stage of the dungeon, My character was stucked on the teleDragon Nest SEA Bot Dnbot v110 R4 downloadin Dragon Nest Hacks & Cheats - Hello, Can you fix this?
- I tried to use the bot in DOK but when I entered the dungeon the bot wasn't doing anything I was just standing there.Please fix this ASAP :D thanks
btw: nice bot it's useful especially foDragon Nest SEA Bot Dnbot v110 R4 downloadin Dragon Nest Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=ibbe163;9120367]You stop it by pressing the same thing that you pressed to start it.[/QUOTE]
I checked "Start Bot after Login" so, basically I didnt press anything.
I don't know how to Stop or Start the bot I
Showing the 5 most recent posts.