Posts by xPaz
70 posts total, newest first.
Rez Chams 2018... Because Requested??in Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - invalid attachment, does this work for europe also ?Kronkboxer-Fame Train Botin Realm of the Mad God Discussions - [QUOTE=High;12029047]Oh ok, I might do it when I am free.[/QUOTE]
btw did you really buy this client ?Kronkboxer-Fame Train Botin Realm of the Mad God Discussions - [QUOTE=High;12028783]What do you mean?[/QUOTE]
He wants you to record yourself with the fametrain bot on to see how it worksDupe Discussion Threadin Realm of the Mad God Discussions - [QUOTE=captiongoosebut;12024409]It's a pretty public method. You should be able to find it without asking.[/QUOTE]
Well I saw some posts about the method, how do you crash the server tho ?Mass Package Buyerin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Luis;12028703]It's for free packages only really.[/QUOTE]
oh are there free packages ? :O I've been only playing for a week
Showing the 5 most recent posts.